Call Me Back
Give us your detail and we’ll call you.
The appropriate cancellation charge will apply, as shown below:
• 75 or more days before the course – no cancellation charge
• 7 to 14 days before the course – 25 % of the course investment
• 3 to 6 days before the course- 50% of the course investment
• 1 to 2 days before the course- 100% of the course investment
• Failure to attend or no show – 100% of the course investment
• Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Learner Investment: GBP 74.00
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed. Please refer the above appropritae cancelation charges.
The client confirms that they have read the course outline and ensures the delegate is suitable for the course.
• Individual / Personal booking – course investment payable at the time of booking.
• Corporate Client booking – course investment payable at the time of booking unless a duly signed and stamped Registration Form/LPO is received and accepted by SELECT.
• The invoice will be sent to the client on the last day of the course.The investment covers training materials, lunch and refreshment.
• Travel and/or accommodation arrangement are the responsibility of the client.
• In the event of there being insufficient number of delegates booked onto a course, SELECT reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course. In such a case, a client may either send the delegate to an alternative course or request for a full refund of the paid course investment.
• All the course materials are subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright; and the client agrees not to share, copy or reproduce this material (in full or in part) by any means without written authorisation by SELECT.
• All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
• Substitution of delegate will be accepted on the condition that written notification has been received by SELECT. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the substitute delegate is suitable for the course.