Our Virtual Instructor-led training is delivered over an online platform like Zoom, MS Teams and G-Meet. The course is facilitated live by our highly qualified and technically equipped trainer. As we adhere to the health and safety protocols brought about by adapting to the new normal, this type of training approach, even though delivered via an online platform, still guarantees a high level of real-time interaction between the facilitator and learner.
Face to Face
Our traditional face-to-face training is much more than just an instructor-led experience. As professional practitioners, our objective is to elevate, enhance and bring charm and structure to those that we work with, leveraging from participative training techniques. We take into consideration the different learning and communication styles, technical ability and more importantly language and cultural differences of the learners.
We adapt to the needs of our clients and our blended learning approach is perfect for those who prefer an integrated method of training where technology and digital media meets with traditional instructor-led classroom activities, providing learners more flexibility to customise their learning experiences.
All our public courses include everything you need to transfer the knowledge into skills:
Process & Deliverables
Trained by instructors who have proven experience and expertise in their industry and discipline.
Access to high-quality course content and training kit in PDF and E-book formats.
Pre and Post-course assessments and self-knowledge checks.
We are providing training videos, training activities, games, resources and further readings.
Sample files, forms and templates.
Personal Development Plans to ensure you are on-track and achieving your learning goals.
Feedback report and recommendations to support you.
Certificate of Achievement – to show your dedication in professional development.
Terms and conditions and cancellation policy
The client confirms that they have read the course outline and ensures the learner is suitable for the course.
- Individual/Personal booking- course investment payable at the time of booking.
- Corporate Client booking – Course investment payable at the time of booking unless a duly signed and stamped Registration Form / LPO is received and accepted by SELECT.
- An invoice will be sent to the client on the last day of the course.
What is covered?
- The investment covers training materials, lunch, and refreshments.
- Travel and/or accommodation arrangement are the responsibility of the learner(s).
- In the event of there being insufficient number of learner(s) booked onto a course, SELECT reserves the right to cancel or postpone the in such a case, a client may either send the learner(s) to an alternative course or request for a full refund of the paid course investment.
- All the course materials are subject to intellectual property including copyright; and the client agrees not to share, copy, or reproduce this material (in full or in part) by any means without written authorization by SELECT.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in written format.
- Substitution of learner(s) will be accepted on the condition that written notification has been received by SELECT. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the substitute learner(s) is suitable for the course.
- 15 or more days before the course – No cancellation charge.
- 7 to 14 days before the course – 25% of the course investment.
- 3 to 6 days before the course – 50% of the course investment.
- 1 to 2 days before the course – 100% of the course investment.
- Failure to attend or no show – 100% of the course investment.
English & Arabic Delivery
Innovative Customer Focus
Select is a clear leader when it comes to delivering highly interactive and practical training programmes and workshops that effectively improve employee performance.
Gain internationally accepted certification from ILM
More than seven thousand satisfied clients
Skills training & management consulting within UAE and in all the GCC
Head Office: Office 1501 Al Yasat Tower,
Fatima Bint Mubarak (Najda) Street,
P.O. Box 44705, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Dubai Office: Office 117, Al Attar Business
Centre, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Barsha 1
P.O. Box 334058, Dubai, UAE.